Stress Conditioning and Trauma Processing Techniques (1)
Time & Location
About the Course
Stress Conditioning and Trauma Processing Techniques
Dec 03, 2020 - Dec 04, 2020
Total of 2 sessions
Th Dec 03, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (11:15-11:30PM Break)
Fri Dec 04, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (11:15-11:30PM Break)
This course provides participants with functional concepts of stress, emotions, and behaviors that result as a consequence of stress-triggered stimuli.
The course is designed to provide participants with an objective, scientific, and empirical understanding of stress, patterns of negative thinking and their association with negative behaviors, habits, aggression, violence, anxiety, and decision making processes. It explores the concepts of resilience, short and long-term stress management, teaching participants to become more immune to stress-triggered stimuli, and providing them with psychological tools that will make them stronger.
The curriculum is designed to provide empirical tools and strategies to deal with stressful situations without being unreasonably overwhelmed by stress.
The Officers Will Learn to:
- Understand fear and its association with aggression, violence, anxiety, excessive force, and decision making processes.
- Understand fear from a biological standpoint.
- How to identify types of fear and the stimuli associated with them.
- Using previous case-studies for self-assessment purposes.
- How to implement dimensional fear and threat analysis.
- The consequences of fear-based behaviors.
- How to implement behavioral interventions to control fear.
- How to manage fear and promote resilience.
- Virtual Training Course$225+$5.63 Service fee$225+$5.63 Service fee0$0